with LiveLightly Husband Wife Team Dan & Sue
Podcasts with Sue Hunt as guest
Heart Space Podcast : Guest Susan Ashley Hunt Protect Your Heart Space & Blow Your Mind Wide Open w/ Sarah Lewis
Our conversation was very interesting and inspiring!⠀⠀
We talked about:⠀
* How Sue followed what she loved and turned it into her career.⠀⠀
* How she let go of her deep fears and reconnected to her intuition to grow her relationship with her husband and her business.⠀
* Making uncomfortable decisions that lead to big mind & body openings.
* The importance of her practice to stay in alignment and live the life she loves.⠀
* Divine feminine and masculine energies.⠀
* Meditation. Why and how to get started.⠀
* And she shares a beautiful practice that has really helped her protect her heart space when she felt she was giving to the point of depletion.
The Sacred Space Podcast, Conversation 29 : Susan Ashley Hunt, The Importance of Mentorship with Katie Schomberg
I was so honored to share The Sacred Space with this lovely soul. We talk mentorship and creating a life that’s in total alignment with our message. She shares her story to finding truth and purpose after an early injury and where that has taken her up until now. Susan talks about her practice, her teachers, her pup, her partner, her life's mission. We both spend time talking about the impact of mentorship has had in our lives. And she walks us through her big life shifts/awakenings that have happened because of her choice to dive in deep. Susan is wise beyond her years, full of honesty and hope, teaching and living her life from her purpose. It's a beautiful conversation.
Meditation & Psychedelics
Personal experience with the parallels between meditative states of mind and transformative psychedelic experiences. The growing popularity of psychedelics as a healing modality are popping up in medicine and subcultures. We explore how to build a contemplative mind so integrating the lessons from a psychedelic experience, are positive and helpful in restructuring your mind and everyday life.