The Expansion of
Neutral Mind & Union
Har Haray Haree Wahe Guru:
3-11 minutes daily
Gyan mudra - 3 arm positions while chanting
1. Stretch your arms out to the sides with the palms facing forward. Keep your elbows straight. Chant Har.
2. Without bringing your hands near your shoulders, move your hands directly in front of you with your palms down, elbows by your sides, and your forearms pointing straight out in front of your body. Chant Hare (haray).
3. Bring your hands up by your shoulders, palms facing out. Chant Haree.
4. Leave arms in #3 and chant Wahe Guru.
Tuesday Evening Dharma Talks & 2:2 Sessions
6:30 pm EST - 7:30pm
3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
*via Zoom call, all sessions recorded and email post session
*login send 30 min before call time
The Month together will cover partner meditations and contemplative practice, engaged aspects of divine feminine and divine masculine energy currents. A worldview filled with authentic relating between the masculine & feminine energies within self and another. As well as group and 1:1 sessions to explore personal patterning and astrological signatures.
Reflections Week 3
Ask yourself the following and then write in detail:
1) Once identified, how do you plan to reframe negative personality and gender attributes that do not serve you, the relationship and the collective? Within self and partner.
Spiritual Partnership Sutra
I honor and value myself.
I do this by co-collaborating with universal flow and engaging physically, emotionally, and mentally in my own contemplative growth.
I practice meditation daily.
I make time for myself and reflection.
I honor my physical form in the way I consume and nourish.
I honor my physical form in the way I move.
I organize my life to be in service to my soul’s development.
I care for and lovingly respect myself.
This respect allows me to take my spiritual path seriously.
Read this sutra aloud several times daily.
Take inventory of your life, and choices.
Do your actions and life flow reflect the values of this sutra?